What is website. ?
A website is a collection of multiple web pages, including multimedia content, typically identified with a common domain name, and published on at least one web server. Websites can be created and maintained by an individual, group, business or organization to serve a variety of purposes. example website address URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is https://www.blog.weburl.co.in
A static website is usually written in plain HTML and what is in the code of the page is what is displayed to the user. User can only read the information but can’t do any modification or interact with the information. Static websites are created through only HTML and bootstrap.
Quick and easy to develop
Easy to manage
Depending on database
Which Should You Choose?
Many people prefer dynamic websites because they have a lot of benefits. Dynamic Websites reduce maintenance costs, make data management very efficient, and add-ons some features such as data feeds or a comprehensive site search.
Difference between Static and Dynamic
- Static website contains the HTML code for developing a website.
- Static website pages will remain same until someone changes it manually.
- Static website page takes less time for loading than dynamic web page.
- Dynamic website contains the server side languages such as PHP, & SQL etc. for developing a website.
- Dynamic website pages are different for different visitors.
- Dynamic web page takes more time for loading.